Brief Introduction of UF membrane:
The ultrafiltration (UF) membrane is the most advanced form of filtration technologies by UF membrane suppliers and manufacturers. This is the most natural form and the normal pore size in this UF membrane is 0.001~0.1 μm. Just like in the hollow fiber membrane, the whole UF membrane is covered with micropores that let the water passes by. These UF membranes can have different entrapping molecular weight scale for every water treatment plant depending on its size. This could be about several thousand to ten thousand easily.
The water flow from the outside of the membrane to the inside is the outer pressure type but this one is adverse. It is the inside pressure type UF membrane. The ultrafiltration is a dynamic process. It is more advanced and effective if compared to a hollow fiber membrane. With this UF membrane, the trapped matter can be drained out by following the concentration water. The ultrafiltration membrane suppliers can make you a customized hollow fiber UF membrane filter according to the size and needs of a Sewage Treatment Plant or any Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Functions: The hollow fiber UF membrane suppliers and manufacturers make these ultrafiltration membranes to clear the impurities from concentrated streams. The filtration challenges involve separating the solids, bacteria, or high concentrations of macromolecules from water. The advanced membrane lets the water pass through and the solid bacteria, molecules are left behind on the outer side of the membrane, and in the end, you get the water. This recycled water can be used in many wastewater recycling applications. This process doesn’t involve chemicals to naturally preserve the water for recycling purposes. Sometimes, they use only a little bit of chlorine but not much.
There are a lot of advantages of using hollow fiber UF membrane and some of the basic ones are given below:
1. It removes all the extra solid particles, algae, bacteria, and viruses while passing the membrane to clean the rest of the water.
2. Through the hollow fiber UF membrane, you can clean the waste plant’s water with less dosage of disinfectant like chlorine.
3. It is the most and effective fiber membrane that has turbidity less than 0.1NTU.
4. Although it is expensive given the process to create it, it is still energy-saving.
5. It takes low pressure and gives you a large flow estimated from 80-100L/m2.
6. The hollow fiber UF membrane doesn’t take much space because of modular construction.
7. Hydrophilic models modify the anti-pollutant that enhances chemical resistance.
8. It is one of the great revolutions for the clean environment.
The Ultrafiltration (UF) method is very common in waste management plants because it employs water that doesn’t have any solids physically, but it seems contaminated with other bacterial or viral content that makes it concentrated.
Ultrafiltration membrane suppliers and manufacturers make it in a way in which membrane filtration consists of pressure and concentration gradients that cause a separation through a tissue layer or membrane. When this separation happens, the solids and concentrated water molecules are retained in the membrane, whereas the water flows in it to the other end.
HYDRO BLUE MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
We provide customers with quality products such as MBR,filtration membrane, UF membrane filter,etc. with MBR system wastewater treatment technology for water & waste water environment.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us